Our Children and Family Ministry is all about:
- bringing our kids closer to Jesus
- providing a safe place for children to gather
- encouraging children to bring a friend
- building discipleship skills
- offering educational opportunities for families
Nursery for Infants and Toddlers
The nursery room is open to use (unattended) on Sundays, 7:45 am-12:45 pm. It is located near the Fellowship Hall and restrooms, next door down the hall.
Worshipping with Small Children
Children are welcome in all of our worship services. God loves the little children, and so do we!
Rainbow Bags and books are available to use during worship. Feel free to have your child grab a bag on the way into service from the Narthex or Family Life Center lobby.
Our focus is to connect the theme and message of the day in a simpler way that children can understand and relate to on their level. We invite the children to come forward to hear the message.
Youth Sunday School is held 9:30-10:30 am from September-May with classes in the Family Life Center.
- Preschool in Room 132 with Lauren and Stephanie
- Kindergarten-1st Grade in Room 134 with Sandy, Eydee, and Laura
- 2nd-3rd Grade in Room 131 with Scott
- 4th-5th Grade in Room 133 with Christa and Stacy
- 6th-12th Grade in Room 253 (The Warehouse) with Jenny
Children's Church is held during the 11:00 am Praise service in the Family Life Center. Children, ages 3-6, would be dismissed before the sermon for a 20-minute Bible lesson with corresponding crafts and songs. This is a time to help grow their faith.
K.I.C.K.S (Kids In Christ Keep Shining)
K.I.C.K.S. provides fun and fellowship for kids in 3rd-5th grade. Next event is Wednesday, November 2 from 6:30-7:30 pm in the Family Life Center Gym.
First Communion Class for 5th Grade Youth was held on Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30 pm from January 5-February 23, 2022 in Room 242, Family Life Center. The instruction book was This Is the Feast: Preparing for the Lord’s Supper (CPH).
If interested in receiving more information about opportunities for Holy Communion among our church’s youth, please reach out to Pastor Jonathan at .
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL (VBS)
Monday, June 13, 2022 - Friday, June 17, 2022
9:00 am-12:00 pm
Thank you for a great week!
Click here for more information.