Resurrection Lutheran Preschool offers opportunities and experiences that will enrich, expand, and develop a child’s ever-increasing accumulation of knowledge in a loving Christian atmosphere. Classes offered for children ages 2-5 years old, including a Transitional-Kindergarten program.
Monthly rates are $215-$430.
Plus $205 registration fee, $190 for each additional child.
9:00 am-1:00 pm Transitional-Kindergarten, 5 day
9:15 am-12:30 pm 4 year old, 4 day or 5 day
9:15 am-12:30 pm 3 year old, 2 day or 3 day
9:15 am-12:15 pm 2 year old, 2 day
Classes begin in September and end in May.
RLP follows most of Wake County Public Schools' traditional school calendar including holidays and teacher work days.
Children in our Preschool program will be provided with opportunities and experiences that will enrich, expand, and develop their ever-increasing accumulation of knowledge in a loving Christian atmosphere.
- To build a foundation of understanding that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior -- through Chapel and a living-learning environment.
- To offer opportunities and activities to help each child develop a healthy self-concept, which includes accepting his/her abilities and God-given talents; thus, fulfilling each child’s individual needs (spiritual, emotional, psychological, intellectual, and physical).
- To foster the development of positive social skills through participation in small and large group activities.
- To broaden each child’s aptitude for future learning.
- To provide a loving environment, enabling each child to trust his/her teachers and become more secure away from home.
RLP's ‘learning through play’ philosophy integrates Jesus’ teachings woven throughout the daily schedule. A developmentally appropriate and integrated curriculum is provided. Child-centered, hands-on experiences are offered in an enjoyable learning environment, along with a mix of academic opportunities. Activities are planned to offer a blend of active and passive segments. Gross and fine motor, cognitive, language, emotional, spiritual, and social components are included within the context of the unit being explored.
Specials, Enrichment Opportunities
Chapel and Music
Weekly for all students.
Weekly for 4-year-old and Transitional-Kindergarten students.
Water Day, Dad’s Day, Mom's Day
These are a few of the special events offered.
Used in classrooms.
Kidokinetics are available after preschool hours for 3-year-olds and older. Six to eight week sessions are offered several times during the year.
Staff Qualifications and Student Ratio
We have 2 qualified co-teachers per class. The 2 year old classes have up to 12 students each. All other classes have up to 14 students each.
Connect with us today!
Diane Hooper, Director
Visit our Facebook page, Resurrection Lutheran Preschool.